High Heat, High Impact Performance
The high heat resistance and excellent hydrolytic stability of Radel® PPSU make it an excellent choice for hot water fittings and medical devices requiring repeated steam sterilization.
Radel R-7000 Series products are specially formulated for use in aircraft interiors and are in compliance with stringent FAA regulations requiring low heat release, low smoke generation and low toxic gas emissions.
Acudel® modified PPSU offers cost advantages for applications with less demanding requirements.
- High HDT of 207°C (405°F)
- Superior toughness and impact strength
- Exceptional long-term hydrolytic stability
- Better chemical resistance than PSU and PEI
- Withstands over 1,000 cycles of steam sterilization without any significant loss of properties
- Inherently flame retardant
- Sterilization cases and trays
- Dental and surgical instruments
- Medical devices
- Aircraft interiors
- Airline catering trolleys
- Hot water fittings
- Plumbing manifolds
- Food service trays
Learn more at Sulfone Polymers Overview