High-Temperature CoatingsExhaust Duct CoatingsHigh-Purity CoatingsPVDF Coatings
Ultra and High-Performance Polymers for Coatings
Our powders and water-based solutions offer exceptional chemical resistance and adhesion, improved scratch resistance and thermal stability.
- Corrosion resistant coatings
- High-temperature coatings
- Primers for non-stick coatings
- Abrasion resistant coatings
- Long-lasting performance in aggressive environments
- Better adhesion to metallic and polymeric substrates
- Excellent chemical and oxidative resistance
- Micropowders for improved processing
- Water-based formulations
Products for Coatings
- Torlon® AI polyamide-imide (PAI) – thermoplastic, amorphous polymers available in water-soluble versions that possess exceptional mechanical, thermal, chemical resistance as well as wear-resistant properties. They are inherently non-flammable, have outstanding electrical properties, and possess enormous temperature stability from cryogenic to 300°C and some grades are FDA compliant.
- Veradel® polyethersulfone (PESU) – is a water-dispersable polymer powder that is FDA-compliant with excellent quality and product consistency. It has an HDT of 204°C, is inherently non-flammable, optically clear and provides good chemical resistance to strong acids and bases. Its range of molecular weights and low viscosity allows for easier processing. It offers good adhesive properties to a wide range of metals, including stainless steel and aluminum.
- KetaSpire® polyetheretherketone (PEEK) – is a semi-crystalline thermoplastic that that is FDA-compliant and has outstanding chemical resistance to organics, acids, bases and steam/hot water. It is an ideal material for applications that are exposed to extreme conditions such as wear, abrasion and high temperatures up to 315°C. It is available in both powders and fine powders.
- Radel® polyphenylsulfone (PPSU) – super-tough transparent polymer that is FDA compliant with an HDT of 405°F (207°C), excellent chemical resistance and the unique ability to be steam sterilized without significant loss of properties.
- Xydar® liquid crystal polymer (LCP) – high-temperature, liquid crystal polymer with an HDT of 570°F (300°C), and extremely high chemical resistance when applied as a thermally-sprayed powder coating.