Polidan® PEX is used for small diameter pipes to transport fluids inside the vehicle.
- Excellent temperature resistance (operating temperature range: -40°C up to 110°C)
- High environmental stress crack (ESCR) and notch resistance
- Good chemical resistance
- Good abrasion and Rapid Crack Propagation resistance
Algoflon® DF powders are used for pipes and tubings for fuel transport in automotive systems with exceptional performance:
- Chemical inertness in aggressive environments
- Thermal resistance
- Electrical properties
- Non-stick characteristics in a wide range of temperatures from cryogenic to 260°C
Solef® PVDF qualities of impermeability and chemical resistance recommend their use in automotive fuel transport systems. A layer of Solef® PVDF within the construction of a multi-layer fuel line enhances the strength, permeation resistance and durability of the hose.